Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Midtown Manhattan + Brangelina + rush hour = someone should be fired for this.


Seriously folks. Who had the brilliant idea to shut down Park Avenue's uptown artery at 5pm all this week? It's bad enough that tens of thousands of people are mad dashing to Grand Central to catch trains out of the packed-like-sardines white collar hangout known as midtown. Please don't make our commutes worse by shooting a scene for Angelina's new movie on the steps of St. Bart's church. Check out the link above for high quality pics of the movie; I couldn't muster much with my point and shoot. I'll see if I can do better on Thursday.

The upside to all of this? My go-to street meat guy (a former employee of my organization) says business has been great thanks to the casting of a hundred NYPD and FDNY guys.

1 comment:

  1. You'd better believe I'd be bitching about that if I was still at 345.

    ReplyDelete