Friday, May 15, 2009

Jersey for the night, Boston this weekend.

We're heading to Boston this weekend for TK's graduation so I'm home for the night in NJ. I met up with long partner in crime Stevie for a few cold ones. Things have never been the same since Tony & Rosemary's closed, so we gave Falconer's Smokey Joe's NJ Bar & Grill a shot. The newest joint to take over the now defunct Falconer's, NJ Bar & Grill has promise. Hopefully they sell as many entrees as they do Miller Light bottles. But their bread winner might just be their "I love NJ" shirt currently for sale. How many ways are there to say YES?



Today's runner up pictures:
  • NJ Transit connection in Dover
  • The 5 pounds of coffee I brought home for the fam.
  • The obnoxiously large bag I received from the NHL shirt for a lousy t-shirt for no other reason than the fact that it was the coolest bag from a marketing standpoint I've seen in a long time.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment