Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother Nature 1; BK 0.


I'm generally prepared for what the city throws my way. I carry my camera with me everywhere I go. There's an emergency Metrocard in my back pocket for when my monthly pass expires and my ride to work is rolling into the station. iPod, fully charged. But sometimes man, Mother Nature just gets ya. Today was was of those days. With no time to check the day's weather before leaving for work, I assumed wrong. Nailed by the rain.

I was originally trying to capture the building's reflection in the puddle. Consider the speeding cab an added bonus.

2 comments:

  1. What's the big black box thing on it's edge in back of the photo of the speeding cab ? Are my eyes shot ? Looks like a huge box. Too bad the cab didn't soak the two people on the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For lack of an official name its called the "cube." I'll do some research about it.

    ReplyDelete