Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sad Panda works the tourist circuit.

Spotted - the infamous Sad Panda moping around the Financial District today. But was he really sad or was he toying with our heart strings all this time? Let me explain. Here he was when I first came upon him in his natural habitat:



Sad Panda, indeed. But wait. What was hidden behind the little girl? I could not believe it:



What I thought then was a peculiar panda spotting near the tourist-heavy Charging Bull made sense now; Panda was working it! Hopefully things haven't hit rock bottom for him yet, but one can never tell. Sad Panda's dire financial situation got the most of me (okay, maybe it was the species-matching tip jar) so I spotted the downtrodden fella a crisp Washington. Apparently the market price of bamboo is tanking because Sad Panda became Dancing Panda following my tip:



There you have it, folks. Sad Panda is hurting so lend a hand when you can. One more shot for good measure; just a Panda trying to rid himself of sadness:

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if Sad Panda got a gym membership he would feel better about himself. It appears that a little physical activity gets him in better spirits.

    ReplyDelete