Monday, June 21, 2010

Moving on.

This was fun.

No...really. This was a blast. Capturing things one picture at a time was an exciting challenge. I never would have guessed that I would become so enamored with photographing the everyday. Some pictures I loved while others left something to be desired, but along the way I was learning. I hope you've enjoyed the day-to-day.

In an effort to focus on quality over regularity, I've decided to no longer continue with the daily photos. I will now be posting on a new page, http://catchthatphoto.wordpress.com. With this new format I hope to better share my "semi-regular" photos. (Hell, I'm sure updates will be more frequent there than they were here.)

Thank you to everyone that stopped by this little page over the past year and shared your feedback, comments, and photos. I'm looking forward to hearing from you over on the new site!

Cheers,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment