Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh Buffalo.

Today I found myself headed to Buffalo for a day's work. I arrived back at the Buffalo airport at 6:07pm for a 6:49 flight (try doing that at JFK). I took this picture because I was shocked to learn that B-lo's airport considers itself "international." Wanting to confirm this, I did some homework only to come up one part disappointed and two parts cheated. There is not a single non-stop international destination from the airport officially known as BUF. Cincinnati, check. Atlanta and Charlotte? Done and done. Toronto? Good luck. I'd like to know what is so international about the Buffalo airport, beyond their directions to Canada, of course.

Mind you, this is also the airport that let me through security with a messenger bag full of Duff's wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment