Monday, March 30, 2009

We now return you to our regular scheduled programming.

After a week of technical issues (aka a missing camera cord), I'm back and ready to update you on the last week. Thanks for your patience during the time off. Rest assured I've been taking pictures on a daily basis. The writing? Ehhhhhh not so much. In the spirit of Linguini, let's do this thing!



The weather was decent Monday night after work so I got off the V train a stop early. Walking down Houston I came to its intersection with the Bowery (the former home of a baby grand piano) and saw this cyclist (go green!) waiting for the light to change. I've recently been enjoying the challenge of capturing the city's energy; the contrast that a still object and zooming cabbies can be enticing to an amateur like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment