Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michael Scott & Liz Lemon took your parking spot.

Walking to work this morning I noticed the streets were unusually quiet. No, it wasn't the ridiculous alternate side of the street parking rules. Parking was, of course, blocked off for the 492nd movie shoot of the summer. Today's culprit was Date Night starring Tina Fey and Steve Carrell with support from Ray Liotta, Leighton Meester, and Mark waaaaaaaaaaaitttttt a minute!?! Leighton Meester aka Blair Waldorf? Why was this not brought to my attention? Because where there is Blair there is obviously Serena, and where there is Serena there is the greatest gift to mankind. Blake Lively, natch.

You need to understand, loyal readers. It's never been about her curves, her smile, or her distaste for pants. She's a culinary expert:

"I had to do a scene in a bra and shorts for the first time in two years. On the day of the shoot, I ate a pork burrito, chips and coke. Afterwards, I thought, 'I probably shouldn't have done that.' But whatever."


Amen, sister. I recommend 7A's Scrambled Egg Burrito. Name the day and time and I will be there to treat you.

But I digress. So yes - today is blocked off again for a movie shoot. I suppose that's what I get for living in a more popular 'hood. The shoots will only increase if the stroller pushers of Brooklyn get their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment