Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The MTA is being taken to the cleaners city dump.

Well folks, this looks like the end of the line for the MTA. Well maybe not - but this map is heading towards its final resting place. And why is the map framed? Who frames a free map!? Bah.



I know I've covered garbage before, so I thought I'd be a nice blogger and share a few links that have been sent my way recently:

  • My younger brother started a blog. Check it out, as it is bound to be 452% more informative than this hunk of junk. Welcome to the neighborhood, kid.
  • Mac users will find this run down on photography tools to be nothing short of dorky awesome.
  • The Dessert Truck has some new competition.
  • Obama's visit to Penn State's campus lives on in new football poster.
  • I actually enjoyed this.
  • For those of you that care, the ongoing $%@#show known as Albany will continue indefinitely.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment