Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time to get back on track.

Between sickness, summer ending, work picking up, and me making poor excuses, this place is finally getting updated. I've been taking pictures on a daily basis but have found neither the time nor the motivation to post. Until now. Starting with today's post I will continuing going forward and by way of magical blogger controls I will update the missing dates. Stay tuned.

Tonight's picture comes from the wet sidewalks of Herald Square. I caught the puddle's reflection out of the corner of my eye as I navigated busy 32nd Street. Despite the hordes of Penn Station-bound commuters in my eye, I snapped a few quick (albeit fuzzy) shots. I have a less-than-perfect eye for water reflections, but this one was too colorful to pass up.

Feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment