Friday, March 13, 2009

I never promised daily writing.

Loyal readers – my apologies for the delay in posting; I had a rather lethargic weekend and although I did take photos I didn’t exactly get around to posting them in a timely basis. Going forward I will do my best to have everything polished and published by Sunday night for those of you needing a Monday pick-me-up. Enjoy!

-----

Walking home from my friend’s place Friday night I made a double-take when I saw this antique-bathtub-turned-rusty-plant-box. Had this puppy not been tossed outside and neglected, it could have gone pulled in a pretty penny at any one of the city’s antique shops, especially this one. Porcelain sides, claw feet – come on! The apartment dweller/thoughtless plumber/avid gardener is missing out on potential bucks. Considering the seriousness and frequency of bathroom crimes recently (1, 2), this one being craigslisted wouldn’t be a total shocker.

1 comment:

  1. They have the old bathtubs as planters all over Williamsburg too!

    ReplyDelete